We’re currently seeking applicants for Retail Assistant Manager (full-time) and Retail Sales/Customer Service Associate (part-time). Are you interested? Click here to apply for an open position, or read the job description below.
We are seeking an accomplished full-time Retail Assistant Manager and a part-time Retail Sales/Customer Service Associate who is passionate about helping customers find solutions that will improve and enrich their lives through the metaphysical, spiritual and wellness products and services offered in our shop. We are family owned and operated with an 18-year history of serving the community and offer a high-energy, enjoyable working environment that is an ideal fit for a well-grounded, centered individual who loves helping others, is able to shift gears quickly on the job, and is dedicated to excellence in all areas of their life. We would ideally prefer someone who has experience with the products and services we offer.
Consistently provide an exceptional customer experience from start to finish. Responsible for all aspects of sales and customer service, such as greeting customers, answering questions, offering assistance, suggesting items or services, providing product information, ringing up sales, taking phone calls, booking appointments for services and events, handling returns, etc. Also responsible for accurate and timely checking in of new merchandise, keeping the selling floor stocked, assisting in display of merchandise, organizing the selling floor and stock areas and taking inventory.
Employee discount, performance-based salary increase after first 30 days, sales commission program, 40 hours paid vacation after one year of full-time employment, flexibility in work schedule, paid parking, access to on-site wellness services at reduced cost, opportunity for advancement, retirement plan and more.
- Excellent understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Availability to work a variety of hours, which may include mornings, evenings, weekends and special events.
- Must be dependable.
- Experience with merchandising.
- Willingness to learn and become a subject matter expert on all products and services offered.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and outgoing with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service.
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business.
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Good with time management.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and also take initiative independent of direct supervision.
- High degree of accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- Effectively communicate with customers, peers and management both verbally and in writing.
- Professional appearance appropriate to our business.
- Solid basic math skills.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Physical demands: This position involves constant moving, talking, listening, reaching for items and standing for long periods. It also involves kneeling, crouching and climbing ladders.
- Other specific requirements listed in the respective job postings on Indeed.com. Click here to access our careers page on the Indeed website where you can apply online. You may also apply in person at the shop. Applications are available at the counter, and please bring your resume to submit with your completed application.